RutuChakra conducted a workshop for Tejomay Charitable Trust.
Date: 1st September, 2018
Time: 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Target Area: House helpers and teenagers
Audience: 30-40 people
Srivishnu Rajagopal is a student of 11th grade in NPS HSR. He has been an active part of the social community and is fond of participating in social causes. He is also the Finance Head of RutuChakra.
Soumya Gupta is a student of 11th grade in NPS HSR. She has a passion for helping other people in any way possible. This includes her friends and family as well as anyone else in need. She is also the Workshop Head of RutuChakra.
Organisations in association: Hope for Cancer Organisation, Rotary Club Bangalore
Cancer Awareness and HPV vaccines information ( by Hope for Cancer Organisation)
Presentation by RutuChakra Team on Personal and Menstrual Hygiene
1. Personal Hygiene – How to take care of oneself and one’s body such as maintaining one’s limbs, nails, teeth, etc.
2. Menstrual Hygiene – Explained via a PPT with informative diagrams
• What is menstruation? – with a video
• How to take care of one’s body during this time
• Tips and Techniques to tackle various problems
• Tackling superstitions and beliefs
• Question and Answer Session with the house helper
3. Distribution of sustainable sanitary napkins and teaching the women how to make an affordable yet comfortable alternative.